Delete Play Games data for a specific game
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Games app.
- At the top of the screen, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Delete Play Games account & data.
- Under “Delete individual game data,” find the game data you want to remove and tap Delete.
How do I remove games from my computer?
- Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen. Select All apps, and then find your game in the list. Right-click the game tile, and then select Uninstall. Follow the steps to uninstall the game.
- 1 How do I unlink a game from Google Play?
- 2 How do I hide Games on Google Play?
- 3 How do I remove a linked game from Gmail?
- 4 How do I recover my games from Google Play?
- 5 How do I get my games back?
- 6 What games can u play on Google?
- 7 Why are my 2 Gmail accounts linked?
- 8 How do I get my games back on Facebook?
- 9 Where are my games on this phone?
- 10 Why is my game not working?
On your phone (you can’t do this from a computer), to into the Google Play Store, go to the menu (three bars at the top left), go to My Apps and Games, go to the Library tab, find the app in that list, hit the “X” next to it to remove it from the list.
How do I hide Games on Google Play?
Hide a game
- Open the Play Games app.
- Select the game you want to hide.
- Tap More. Hide game.
Delete your Play Games profile and all Play Games data
- Go to Delete a Google Service.
- Click Play Games.
- Read the message and confirm by checking Required.
- Click Delete Play Games.
How do I recover my games from Google Play?
Restore your saved game progress
- Open the Play Store app.
- Tap on Read more underneath the screenshots and look for “Uses Google Play Games” at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you have confirmed that the game uses Google Play Games, open the game and find the Achievements or Leaderboards screen.
How do I get my games back?
Reinstall apps or turn apps back on
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Google Play Store.
- On the right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & device. Manage.
- Select the apps you want to install or turn on. If you can’t find the app, at the top, tap Installed. Not installed.
- Tap Install or Enable.
What games can u play on Google?
Seven Hidden Google Games
- Google Maps and Earth Games.
- Flight Simulator.
- Smarty Pins.
- Google Search Games.
- Atari Breakout.
- Zerg Rush.
- Android Device Games.
One way that email from multiple accounts can end up in one account besides forwarding is via settings/accounts and import/check mail from other accounts. That section allows you to specify accounts, and what to do with the email from that account.
How do I get my games back on Facebook?
Return a game to your news feed that you previously hid by clicking the “Most Recent” link and selecting “Edit Options.” Scroll down to the “Apps” section and click the “x” next to a game to remove it from your hidden list. In the future, all updates from that game will once again appear in your feed.
Where are my games on this phone?
You can see all the apps you’ve ever downloaded on your Android phone by opening the “My apps & games” section in your Google Play Store. The apps you’ve downloaded are divided into two sections: “Installed” (all the apps currently installed on your phone) and “Library” (all the apps that aren’t currently installed).
Why is my game not working?
Clear Your Cache Go into Settings > Apps. Google Play Games and Services are both there among your other apps. Wait for them to populate, then hit clear cache. Try Games first, then check to see if the problem is solved.