- Open the ProxFree, the YouTube proxy site to access its main interface in your browser. To change your location, click the Server Location box and choose the location which can watch blocked YouTube videos from the drop-down list. Enter the YouTube URL https://www.youtube.com/ into the blank box and click on PROXFREE.
- 1 How do I use a proxy server to watch YouTube?
- 2 How can I watch YouTube videos that are blocked in my country?
- 3 How do I unblock YouTube?
- 4 How do I unblock YouTube blocked by administrator?
- 5 How can I download YouTube videos blocked by copyright grounds 2020?
- 6 Can I watch my YouTube videos using VPN?
- 7 How can I watch videos blocked in my country without VPN?
- 8 How can I open blocked sites without VPN?
- 9 How do I unblock a livestream on YouTube?
- 10 How do I unblock YouTube on Chrome?
- 11 How do I unblock an app that is blocked by the administrator?
- 12 How do I unblock a game that is blocked by administrator?
- 13 How do I unblock network administrator?
How do I use a proxy server to watch YouTube?
Go to the proxy hub. Select the first proxy site on the list. Paste your video’s URL into the main field on the page, then click on the “Enter” button. The proxy will then load your YouTube video, incrementing its view count.
How can I watch YouTube videos that are blocked in my country?
Here’s how to watch blocked YouTube videos in your country:
- Select a suitable VPN provider and subscribe. We recommend NordVPN.
- Download the correct VPN client or app for your device.
- Connect to a server in the appropriate country.
- Navigate to the video you want to watch and enjoy!
How do I unblock YouTube?
You can also unblock a user by going to their profile page (either in the web browser or on the mobile app) and selecting “Unblock user” from the flag or three-dot menu.
How do I unblock YouTube blocked by administrator?
Go to Internet Options in Control Panel and on the Security tab, click on Restricted Websites in the Internet Security Zone, and then on the button labeled “Sites” (See image below). Check if the URL of the website you wish to access is listed there. If yes, select the URL and click Remove.
How can I download YouTube videos blocked by copyright grounds 2020?
How to Download Blocked YouTube Videos with VPN
- Launch your VPN utility of choice or acquire VPN from one of our affiliate providers:
- Once your VPN is running, open the blocked YouTube video in your browser.
- Copy the link to the video.
- Launch 4K Video Downloader.
- Click Paste Link.
- Select format and quality.
Can I watch my YouTube videos using VPN?
If you’re looking to unblock YouTube videos while abroad or keep your online video streaming private, you’ll need a VPN. We look at the best VPNs for YouTube in 2020 and how to use them. Unfortunately, it’s not possible to access YouTube everywhere.
How can I watch videos blocked in my country without VPN?
Here’s what you need to know about how to watch geo-restricted videos without DNS or a VPN.
- Use a Proxy Browser Extension.
- Don’t Bypass YouTube Region Locked Videos – Download Instead! Region-locked content can be frustrating.
- Use Smart DNS for Region Blocked Video Streams.
How can I open blocked sites without VPN?
Get a proxy app — Apps like Autoproxy or Orbot: Proxy with Tor encrypt your connection and help you access blocked websites through a web of servers, without giving away your real IP address. Sort of like a VPN but worse, without any of the security and privacy features.
How do I unblock a livestream on YouTube?
To unblock a viewer, go to myaccount.google.com/blocklist. Creators and moderators may hide viewers from their channel by moderating live chat.
How do I unblock YouTube on Chrome?
How to Unblock YouTube on Chrome? If you want to unblock YouTube on chrome then you will want to use a VPN. Just get a VPN (we recommend NordVPN), connect to a server the closest to you, or in another country if it is blocked in your country, and then launch YouTube and enjoy.
How do I unblock an app that is blocked by the administrator?
Method 1. Unblock the file
- Right-click on the file you’re trying to launch, and select Properties from the context menu.
- Switch to the General tab. Make sure to place a checkmark in the Unblock box, found in the Security section.
- Click Apply, and then finalize your changes with the OK button.
How do I unblock a game that is blocked by administrator?
You can remove the feature when you want to grant someone access to the computer. From there, you can unblock computer games and other programs. Click “Start,” then “Control Panel.” Click at “User Accounts and Family Safety.” Click “Change Password.” Choose “Remove Password” from the list of options.
How do I unblock network administrator?
Unblock an Administrator
- Select. Settings. Admin Accounts.
- Click the. Name. of the administrator and select. Unblock User.. If the Unblock User link is not visible, you do not have the permissions necessary to unblock the account.