What can you do with Theme Hospital on PC?
- Design, maintain and manage a hi-tech hospital facility and make the most of limited resources – Turn cures into cash with Theme Hospital. Want more games? Get Origin Access now and play more than 100 games on PC. Check back often for new titles available on Origin Access.
How to play Theme Hospital. Each game uses different controls, most DOS games use the keyboard arrows. Some will use the mouse. Theme Hospital Description. The game revolves the player designing a hospital from scratch, where they must set out building up rooms (or facilities) in a hospital, and hiring doctors, Operating System:
- 1 Can you still play Theme Hospital?
- 2 How do you succeed in Theme Hospital?
- 3 Where can I get Theme Hospital?
- 4 Is there a Theme Hospital App?
- 5 Can you get Theme Hospital PS4?
- 6 How many levels are in Theme Hospital?
- 7 How do you win at Theme Hospital?
- 8 How do you cheat in Theme Hospital?
- 9 How do you keep staff happy in Theme Hospital?
- 10 Is two point hospital like Theme Hospital?
- 11 Is GOG safe?
- 12 Who made Theme Hospital?
Can you still play Theme Hospital?
Electronic Arts have just added retro game Theme Hospital to its ‘ On The House ‘ database meaning anyone can now download the game for free. All the same features from the original 1997 game are still there, with people with Elvis Presley syndrome, the squits and spare ribs (extra rib growth) needing medical attention.
How do you succeed in Theme Hospital?
Keep the nurse rooms together (ward, pharmacy, fracture clinic) and the doctor rooms together so that they don’t have to constantly walk all over the hospital. Keep most GP offices and diagnosis rooms close to the center/entrance since they’re used more often. Let them walk further for the clinics.
Where can I get Theme Hospital?
Theme Hospital is free to download on Origin • Eurogamer.net.
Is there a Theme Hospital App?
Theme Hospital was a hit when it came out on the PC in 1997. Fans of the game are free to begin celebrating now that the game has been ported to Android as a free app by a one man UK developer called Armed Pineapple.
Can you get Theme Hospital PS4?
On Switch, PS4, and Xbox One. Two Point Hospital, last year’s enormously enjoyable spiritual successor to classic management sim Theme Hospital, is heading to consoles later in 2019, with a release prescribed for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch.
How many levels are in Theme Hospital?
There are a total of 23 rooms in Theme Hospital, each with their own purpose. Read below for a description of what each one’s for, and who you need to work there. By clicking a room’s door, you open its information screen, which will let you handle the queues in that room.
How do you win at Theme Hospital?
F12 -Win level. Ctrl+Shift+C-All items.
How do you cheat in Theme Hospital?
- Shift + C = Increase bank balance by $10,000 with every press (hold shift for a constant stream)
- Ctrl + shift + C = Gain all rooms and equipment.
- Ctrl + M = Skip to the end of the current month.
- Ctrl + Y = Skip to the end of the year.
How do you keep staff happy in Theme Hospital?
Heaters keep staff happy if correctly set. Being too cold or too warm doesn’t make the staff unhappy but anywhere between 20% and 80% makes them comfortable and increases their happiness by 1% every game tick.
Is two point hospital like Theme Hospital?
Development. Two Point Hospital is a spiritual sequel to Theme Hospital, a 1997 simulation game developed by Bullfrog Productions and released by Electronic Arts.
Is GOG safe?
GOG is a safe and legit site for game codes. GOG is a subsidiary company of CD Projekt, based in Poland. If you think that name sounds familiar, it should. CD Projekt is the company behind the beloved Witcher franchise, along with the now infamous Cyberpunk 2077.
Who made Theme Hospital?
Latest version CorsixTH is more or less a port of the original, classic PC mega-hit: Theme Hospital. Now you can play the original game from your phone, and it’s fully adapted to touchscreens. Ideal for any fans of well-crafted RTS and management games.