How to Use a VPN to Access the Google Play Store
- Choose a Top-Rated VPN. Choosing a solid VPN is the most important step.
- Clear the Data on Your Google Play Store App.
- Connect to a Server in a Country That Has the App You Want.
- Open Google Play Store and Enjoy a Host of New Apps.
How to change your Google Play Store country?
- Android Computer Open the Google Play Store app. At the top right, tap the profile icon. Tap Settings General Account and device preferences Country and profiles.
1) Open the Play Store app on your Android device. 2) Slide out the left menu and select Account. 3) If you have access to the country-switching option, you’ll see a Country and profiles entry in this menu. 4) Tap this Country category, and select your new country.
- 1 How do I bypass Google Play country restrictions?
- 2 How do I force Google play to change the country?
- 3 How do I change my region on Google Play store?
- 4 Can you trick playstore with VPN?
- 5 How do I change my country on Google Play without paying?
- 6 How can I download apps not available in my country?
- 7 Why can’t I change country in Play Store?
- 8 How do I clear Google Play store data?
- 9 How do I change the country on my Samsung Play store?
- 10 Is Google Play store region locked?
- 11 How do I change my Google Play store country on my computer?
- 12 Why VPN is not working on playstore?
- 13 Which VPN is best for Google Play Store?
How do I bypass Google Play country restrictions?
The best way to bypass Google Play’s geo-restrictions is with a VPN. Then, choose the server you want, clear your data and cache and go back to the Play Store. Then, return to the app you want, and you should be able to download it.
How do I force Google play to change the country?
Change your Google Play country
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings General Account and device preferences. Country and profiles.
- Tap the country where you want to add an account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add a payment method for that country.
How do I change my region on Google Play store?
- Launch the Google Play Store app.
- Tap your profile icon at the top right corner.
- Go to Settings > General > Account and device preferences > Country and profiles.
- Tap the country you want to change to.
- Follow the instructions on adding a payment method.
Can you trick playstore with VPN?
This means that you can switch your Google Play Store region by switching your IP address. VPN allows you to do that. Changing your IP address to US using VPN, also unblocks US-exclusive apps like Pokemon Go, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Hulu Plus, FXNow, WWE Network, CBS All Access, Sling TV, and many more.
How do I change my country on Google Play without paying?
- Sign in to Settings.
- Under Payments profile, click the pencil icon next to Country.
- Click the link to Create new profile from the message that appears.
- Click Continue from the next message that appears.
- From the drop-down list, choose the country to associate with the payments profile you’re creating.
How can I download apps not available in my country?
How To Download Android Apps Not Available In Your Country?
- STEP 1 – Get A VPN Application For Android.
- STEP 2- Change The Location.
- STEP 3- Clear Google Play Store Cache.
- STEP 4- Search For The App Not Available In Your Country.
- STEP 5- Install Android Apps Not Available In Your Country.
Why can’t I change country in Play Store?
Make sure you are in the right country profile before adding a payment method. Clear Play Store’s cache and data or force stop the app after trying each method. Ensure Google has removed all your existing profiles before you add a new one. I had to delete the country profile twice to make it work.
How do I clear Google Play store data?
Step 3: Clear the cache & data of the Play Store
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications. See all apps.
- Scroll down and tap Google Play Store.
- Tap Storage. Clear Cache.
- Tap Clear data.
- Re-open the Play Store, and try your download again.
How do I change the country on my Samsung Play store?
How to Change Country in the Google Play Store
- Open the Play Store app on your Android device.
- Slide out the left menu and select Account.
- On the Preferences tab, you’ll see a Country and profiles section at the bottom with your account’s current country.
Is Google Play store region locked?
The Android Google Play Store caches your current geographical location and usually, even if you’re connected to our VPN service, you wouldn’t be able to search or download region restricted apps such as BBC iPlayer (UK), Hulu (US) etc.
How do I change my Google Play store country on my computer?
Change your Google Play country
- In a browser, go to pay.google.com.
- At the top, click Settings.
- Under “Payments profile,” next to “Country/Region,” click Edit.
- To create a new Google Pay profile and link it to a new country or region:
- The Google Play Store automatically changes to the new country or region.
Why VPN is not working on playstore?
Clear the Play Store cache and data On your Android device, go to Settings. If it is not shown at the top, tap the magnifying glass icon and search for the Google Play Store. Tap Storage & cache > Clear cache. Tap Clear storage > OK.
Which VPN is best for Google Play Store?
The best 5 Android VPN apps in 2021:
- ExpressVPN. Best all-round Android VPN – and for pretty much everything else.
- NordVPN. One of the best rated apps in the Play Store.
- Surfshark. So easy to use and at a very good price point.
- Hotspot Shield. Nice set of features on this Android VPN app.
- Private Internet Access.