What’s the best way to play basketball in Spanish?
- basketball basketball court la cancha de baloncesto play basketball jugar baloncesto I like to play basketball me gusta jugar baloncesto I play basketball juego baloncesto basketball game el partido de baloncesto
- 1 What is the other word for basketball in Spanish?
- 2 Does baloncesto have an accent?
- 3 How do you say 3pm in Spanish?
- 4 What is basketball called in French?
- 5 Can I go to the bathroom on Spanish?
- 6 What does what mean in Spanish?
- 7 What are your parents names in Spanish?
- 8 How do you say work in Spanish?
- 9 How do you spell I in Spanish?
- 10 What are you doing in Spanish slang?
- 11 How do you say it is 2 45 in Spanish?
- 12 How do you say 3 45pm in Spanish?
- 13 How do you say 2pm in Spanish?
What is the other word for basketball in Spanish?
baloncesto. More Spanish words for basketball. el baloncesto noun. netball. el balón noun.
Does baloncesto have an accent?
The word baloncesto is oxytone because the tonic syllable is the penultimate syllable. It does not have a graphic accent because it is paroxytone and ends in ‘n’, ‘s’ or vowel.
How do you say 3pm in Spanish?
It’s 3 p.m. Son las tres de la tarde.
What is basketball called in French?
basket: panier; corbeille; Panier.
Can I go to the bathroom on Spanish?
¿Puedo ir al baño? – May I go to the bathroom? In Spanish, ‘¿puedo ir al baño? ‘ is a common and appropriate expression that people use when asking permission to go to the bathroom.
What does what mean in Spanish?
The most common translation of “what” is qué. Cuál is sometimes used for “what” when implying a choice.
What are your parents names in Spanish?
¿Cómo se llaman tus padres?
How do you say work in Spanish?
Using Nouns for “Work” Say “el trabajo” (ell trah-VAH-yoh) if you’re talking about employment. The word trabajo is the first-person present tense conjugation of the verb trabajar, but it also is used in Spanish as a noun to mean “work.”
How do you spell I in Spanish?
A: a, B: be, C: ce, CH: che, D: de, E: e, F: efe, G: ge, H: hache, I: i, J: jota, K: ka, L: ele, LL: elle, M: eme, N: ene, Ñ: eñe, O: o, P: pe, Q: cu, R: erre, S: ese, T: te, U: u, V: uve, W: uve doble, X: equis, Y: i griega, Z: zeta. You can use this type of question to ask how to spell any word.
What are you doing in Spanish slang?
One is “ ¿Qué estás haciendo? ” (it literally means “What are you doing?” in Spanish). The other one is “¿Qué hacés?”.
How do you say it is 2 45 in Spanish?
Son las tres menos cuarto. It’s two forty-five (2:45).
How do you say 3 45pm in Spanish?
- votes. Son las cuatro menos cuarto. posted by kenwilliams.
- vote. Welcome to the forum. We’re a learning site, so we encourage people to try for themselves, first.
- votes. Faltan quince para las cuatro. Son las tres y cuarentaicinco.
How do you say 2pm in Spanish?
- vote. actually, it depends on which 2 o clock you are referencing. If you simply want to tell some one it is 2:00, then it’s “dos” however the corect version also includes the am or pm version.
- vote. I usually use a pen, but a pencil works as well. Las dos.
- votes. two O’ clock.