How to downgrade Google Play services and block the auto-updates? Open ApkMirror and download and version of Google Play Services (download a version with numbers matching your current one). Go to Settings and disable “the Find My device” option. Going back to the Google Play Services app, disable the background data.
- 1 How do I downgrade my Google Play Services?
- 2 How do I change Google Play Services version?
- 3 How do I downgrade Pokemon Go app?
- 4 What happens if Google Play Services is uninstalled?
- 5 How do I install an older version of Google Play?
- 6 Is it safe to downgrade Google Play services?
- 7 Is Google Play services necessary?
- 8 What to do when Google Play services keeps stopping?
- 9 Can you revert to an older version of an app?
- 10 Can you roll back an Android update?
- 11 Is there a way to reduce CP in Pokemon go?
- 12 Is Google Play services a spy app?
- 13 Can I disable Google Services Framework?
- 14 Is Google Play services a virus?
How do I downgrade my Google Play Services?
Go to settings>apps>all and find Google Play Services. Tap it, then tap ‘delete from use ‘ or whatever it is. Then tap on the ‘delete updates’ After you’ve installed your version of the services, remember to tap the button ‘Take to use’.
How do I change Google Play Services version?
Fix problems with Google Play Services
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications. See all apps.
- Scroll down and tap Google Play Services.
- Scroll down and tap App Details.
- Tap Update or Install. If you don’t see these options, follow the steps in Step 2 and Step 3.
How do I downgrade Pokemon Go app?
[GUIDE] How to downgrade Pokémon GO.
- APKMirror link to the 0.135.0 Version of the game: Click here.
- 1- Open Settings > Apps and look for Pokémon GO, clear cache and data (just to make sure) and then proceed to uninstall the app.
What happens if Google Play Services is uninstalled?
After you uninstall Google Play Services, you might meet quite a few troubles, like messages problems, network issues, app crashing, etc. Your apps related to Google will not work properly, like Gmail, Google Maps, Google Music, etc. You may have to say goodbye to Google Play.
How do I install an older version of Google Play?
In Google Play Store, tap on the hamburger menu at the top-left corner of the screen and select Settings from it. Now tap on auto-update apps option and select “Do not auto-update apps”.
Is it safe to downgrade Google Play services?
Google Play Services is a system app, hence it cannot be uninstalled without root. In a situation whereby phone freezes, crash, or become unresponsive after updating to a newer version, the only solution is to revert (downgrade) to an older version that worked.
Is Google Play services necessary?
Google Play Services are an essential part of the Android operating system. They allow many apps, including third-party apps and games, to exchange information with Google.
What to do when Google Play services keeps stopping?
Try These If Google Play Services Keeps Stopping
- Restart Your Device.
- Fix Your Device’s Date and Time.
- Clear Cache on Google Play Services.
- Reset Google Play Services Preferences.
- Update Google Play Services and Apps.
- Uninstall Google Play Services Updates.
- Use Another Google Account.
- Update Android Version.
Can you revert to an older version of an app?
Fortunately, there is a way to downgrade an app if you need to. From the Home screen, select “Settings” > “Apps“. Choose the app you wish to downgrade. Select “Uninstall” or “Uninstall updates“.
Can you roll back an Android update?
Normally, an OS update also updates the device’s bootloader. That means to go back, you’ll need to be able to flash a prior version of the phone’s bootloader first.
Is there a way to reduce CP in Pokemon go?
While the Pokemon Go Battle Leagues CP restrictions are pretty tight, it seems that there is a way to potentially reduce a Pokemon’s CP. Although it isn’t guaranteed, and may only work once if it works at all, trading a Pokemon to a friend and having them trade it back can cause it to become weaker.
Is Google Play services a spy app?
This malware poses as a Google Play Store Services application. The fact that it is signed by the unknown developer hola should be the first clue to raise an alert. However, it won’t raise an alert if your smartphone is unlocked and a spy installs the malware for you. One is named Google Play service (legitimate)
Can I disable Google Services Framework?
It can’t be uninstalled unless you possess root access (why doesn’t Android come rooted?).
Is Google Play services a virus?
Although Google Play isn’t 100 percent safe from malware, it’s safer than downloading unofficial apps. Use a good Android antivirus app. Research the app before downloading it. Read the reviews; users often rate an infected app poorly and will usually warn others through the reviews.