How to Play YouTube Videos in VLC Media Player
- Click on Media > Open Network Stream… [CTRL + N]
- Enter the direct YouTube URL to the video.
- Hit Play.
How to make playlist in VLC media player?
- How to create and save playlist on VLC Media Player (PC and Mac) Launch the VLC Media Player. Press Ctrl + L on your keyboard to go to VLC Media Player Playlist OR Click on View and Select Playlist Go to the location of the Audio or Video files, drag and drop on the Window OR on the left pane go the location of the audio or file More items
Here are the steps to play YouTube Videos in VLC Media Player: Click on Media > Open Network Stream… [CTRL + N] Enter the direct YouTube URL to the video. Hit Play.
- 1 How do I play video in VLC?
- 2 Why is VLC not playing videos?
- 3 How do I download YouTube videos on VLC 2021?
- 4 Is VLC the best media player?
- 5 Why MP4 files are not playing?
- 6 Why is my VLC not playing MKV files?
- 7 Why MP4 video is not playing on my phone?
- 8 How do I download a YouTube trick?
- 9 What is the best way to download YouTube videos?
- 10 How do I convert YouTube videos to VLC?
- 11 Is VLC Safe 2020?
- 12 Which media player is better than VLC?
- 13 Which is better KMPlayer or VLC?
How do I play video in VLC?
To load a video into the VLC player all you have to do is drag the file and drop it into the program’s window. If this may be too difficult to do then you can go to the media menu in the top bar and then select open file. This will lead you to a window where you can open files and open the video file of your choice.
Why is VLC not playing videos?
One of the main reasons behind VLC not playing MP4 video could be the incompatibility of MP4 codec with VLC. To fix this issue, you need to convert the MP4 file to other formats that are fully compatible with VLC. Or you can download the VLC codec pack from the VLC site to install the required codecs for the MP4 video.
How do I download YouTube videos on VLC 2021?
- Head To YouTube Video & Copy The URL. Head to YouTube and open the video you want to download.
- Open VLC Media Player. Ideally, you shouldn’t wait for this step to open the VLC media player.
- New Network Stream.
- Open Media.
- Hit The ‘Play’ Option.
- Codec Information.
- Copy/Paste the URL.
Is VLC the best media player?
2) VLC media player The VLC media player is an open-source, cross-platform multimedia player. This tool can play most multimedia files as well as Audio CDs, VCDs, and DVDs. It is one of the best media player for Windows 10 64 bit that supports a wide range of video compression methods.
Why MP4 files are not playing?
The simplest way to fix this problem is to use a video conversion software to convert the MP4 file. If your MP4 videos are not playing, you can also try switching to a different media player. Codecs can be a reason why MP4 files are not playing, so we advise you to check them.
Why is my VLC not playing MKV files?
There are multiple reasons why MKV files do not play in VLC Media Player. They include conflict due to hardware decoding, missing codecs, missing components, incorrect audio/video codec settings in VLC, corruption in MKV file, etc.
Why MP4 video is not playing on my phone?
The most likely reason you see a “can’t open file,” “unsupported audio codec,” or “unsupported video format” error is because your current media player doesn’t support the codec of your video file. Another possible reason is that the audio codec is unsupported.
How do I download a YouTube trick?
Go to your browser and search for the video you want to download using the YouTube search engine. Click on the video to play it and then pause it. Go to the video URL and add “ss” before the “youtube.com…” and click enter. You will be directed to another page where you will save the video.
What is the best way to download YouTube videos?
The best free YouTube downloader apps to use in 2021
- 4K Video Downloader. Fast, free and flexible – the most versatile YouTube downloader.
- WinX YouTube Downloader. Clear, powerful and well designed – a very close runner-up.
- Any Video Converter Free. Download and convert videos, and add special effects.
- Free YouTube Download.
How do I convert YouTube videos to VLC?
Download VLC if you don’t have it yet, and then follow these steps:
- Copy the URL to the YouTube video.
- Leave to Media > Open Network Stream in VLC.
- Paste the YouTube video’s URL in the text box provided in the Network tab.
- Get on Play to stream the YouTube video during VLC.
- Go to Tools > Codec Information.
Is VLC Safe 2020?
Apart from its sleek features, VLC media is a hundred percent safe for you to download. It is advisable to download this media player from the approved site. This will keep you free from all forms of viruses. This player is not only protected from intended damages but also spyware and any other type of mischievousness.
Which media player is better than VLC?
DivX is another good alternative to VLC. It can play most popular video formats. Besides that, you can use it to watch streaming videos in DivX, AVI and MKV formats through the web player. It also provides the DivX Converter for Mac, with which you can create and backup content or convert them into DivX or MKV.
Which is better KMPlayer or VLC?
KMPlayer gains nice ratings and is given good reviews because of its sound base on download sites. Moreover, KMPlayer allows its users to remotely control it while this feature isn’t provided by VLC. This makes KMPlayer superior to VLC as they other features are equally found in both of them.