- To play the SPG you need to know all the possible moves of enemy tanks on certain map, their possible positions, behavior and habits of players and many more. A new player in this game will barely hit the target. An experienced SPGer must first to understand psychology of the behavior of players in a random games on different tanks and
- 1 What is SPG in World of Tanks?
- 2 Which country has the best SPG in World of Tanks?
- 3 How do you start a campaign in World of Tanks?
- 4 Does World of Tanks have artillery?
- 5 What is the best artillery in World of Tanks?
- 6 Where do you aim in World of Tanks?
- 7 What is the best heavy tank in World of Tanks?
- 8 What is the best light tank line in WOT?
What is SPG in World of Tanks?
Self-propelled guns (also known as artillery,SPGs, arty) are fragile armored vehicles which provide indirect fire support from a long distance.
Which country has the best SPG in World of Tanks?
BEST SPG NATION
- American (32 [19.51%]) Percentage of vote: 19.51%
- German (38 [23.17%]) Percentage of vote: 23.17%
- French (33 [20.12%]) Percentage of vote: 20.12%
- Russian (25 [15.24%]) Percentage of vote: 15.24%
- British (36 [21.95%]) Percentage of vote: 21.95%
How do you start a campaign in World of Tanks?
How To Do Campaign Missions In World of Tanks
- To start a Campaign Mission, click on the Mission button or the Red Banner above your chosen tank.
- Operation StuG IV is the first set of Campaign missions available for completion.
- Any tank type missions that are started appear at the bottom of the Campaign Missions box.
Does World of Tanks have artillery?
Artillery now have three available shell types, all with their own purpose in battle, trajectory and velocity, granting a greater variety of tactical opportunities to arty players. Two of these shell types will not stun vehicles, which will greatly reduce the overall stun time seen in battle.
What is the best artillery in World of Tanks?
The Lorraine 155 mle. 51 is the French Artillery tank, with an extremely precise, fast firing, low damage cannon, and one of the highest movement speeds of any Artillery in the game. The Lorraine 155 mle. 51 is even faster than some Medium Tanks, making it a devastating weapon for hit and run strikes.
Where do you aim in World of Tanks?
Try to aim where the turret meets the top of the tank, as this is often a weak point, even on high-tier tanks. While each tank has specifics weak points, it will not adversely affect your performance in World of Tanks if you do not aim at the weak points on low-tier tanks.
What is the best heavy tank in World of Tanks?
World of Tanks Best Heavy Tank: Top picks, tips, tricks, and more
- Type 5 Heavy. Let’s start off with the Type 5 Heavy.
- WZ-111 Model 1-4. This Chinese tank (Tier IX) makes the list as it’s surprisingly nimble for a heavy tank.
- AMX 65 T.
- Object 705A.
What is the best light tank line in WOT?
The best overall tank for tier 8 is the premium LT-432, winning best survivability. It is versatile, being able to deal with any encounter it faces. It surprisingly has a lot of armor for a light tank while still maintaining overall mobility.