How do I get Google Play on my Smart TV?
- Sign in to your Google Account On your Smart TV, open the Google Play Movies app. Select My Account Sign in. Follow the instructions on the screen to use the Play Movies & TV mobile app to log in.
- 1 How do I sign out of my Google account on my smart TV?
- 2 How do I sign into my Google account on my smart TV?
- 3 How do I remove Google Play from my smart TV?
- 4 How do I change my Google Play account on my TV?
- 5 How do I sign out of Google Play?
- 6 How do I sign out of Google account on Android?
- 7 How do I link my Google account to my TV?
- 8 Can’t sign into Google on smart TV?
- 9 How do I sign into my Google account on my LG Smart TV?
- 10 How do I delete preinstalled apps on my Samsung Smart TV 2020?
- 11 How do I turn off play Protect on my smart TV?
- 12 How do I clear the internal memory on my Samsung Smart TV?
- 13 How do I switch accounts on Google Play store?
- 14 How do I change my default Google Play account?
How do I sign out of my Google account on my smart TV?
Note: Steps may vary depending on your TV model and software version installed.
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select settings.
- Move down to the Personal category, and select Google.
- Select Remove account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to confirm removal of the account.
How do I sign into my Google account on my smart TV?
Go to the Home screen of your Android TV. Select Settings. Choose Add account. Follow the instructions on screen to sign in with your Google Account.
How do I remove Google Play from my smart TV?
Delete an app or game
- From the Android TV Home screen, scroll to Settings.
- Under “Device,” select Apps.
- Under “Downloaded apps,” choose the app you want to delete.
- Select Uninstall OK.
How do I change my Google Play account on my TV?
How to remove and change Google accounts on my Android TV
- Delete the registration information for your current account. Press the HOME button on the remote control. Select Settings. Select Google in the Personal category.
- Register a different Google account. Press the HOME button on the remote control. Select Settings.
How do I sign out of Google Play?
Step 1: Go to the settings of your device.
- Step 2: Tap on Accounts. Step 3: Select the Google account from the given options.
- Step 4: Now tap on the Remove Account option.
- Step 2: Click on your account name at the top right corner of the screen.
- Step 3: From the drop-down menu, click on Sign out option.
How do I sign out of Google account on Android?
Here is how to sign out of a Google account on Android:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app.
- In the top right, tap on your profile picture.
- Tap on Manage accounts on this device.
- Choose your account.
- At the bottom, tap on Remove account.
Set up with your remote
- When your TV says, “Quickly set up your TV with your Android phone?” Use your remote to choose Skip.
- Connect to Wi-Fi. Your system may need time to update.
- Choose Sign in. Use your remote.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- To finish setup, follow the on-screen instructions.
Can’t sign into Google on smart TV?
Unable to Sign in to the Google Play Store of the Android TV
- On your computer, browse to the Google® account support website.
- In the Google Account support page, select Learn more.
- If you have forgotten your password, select You forgot your password.
- In the Google Account support page, enter your email address.
How do I sign into my Google account on my LG Smart TV?
Using the Google Home App, you can link both devices by following the steps below:
- Launch the “Google Home” app.
- Select “Menu”.
- Search “Home Control”. You will automatically be redirected to the “Google Assistant” App.
- Tap on the “+” sign to add devices and select LG ThinQ.
How do I delete preinstalled apps on my Samsung Smart TV 2020?
Removing apps from these models will go like this:
- Hold the colored button on your remote control and click on ‘Featured.
- Choose ‘Apps.
- Then, click on ‘Options’ in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Choose ‘Delete My Apps.
- Select the apps you want to remove and click on ‘Delete’ in the upper corner of the screen.
How do I turn off play Protect on my smart TV?
It’s best that you leave Play Protect on, but if you need to turn it off for whatever reason, you’ll need to go to:
- Google Play Protect.
- Tap on Cog-wheel.
- Select Scan apps with Play Protect to turn it off.
How do I clear the internal memory on my Samsung Smart TV?
Step by Step Guide
- Turn on your Samsung TV.
- Press the Home button on your remote control.
- Open Settings.
- Select Apps.
- Open System apps.
- Select the app whose cache you want to clear.
- Select “Clear cache”.
- Confirm by pressing OK.
How do I switch accounts on Google Play store?
Switch accounts on the Google Play website on a mobile device
- Open a web browser (like Chrome or Safari) and then go to play.google.com.
- In the top left, tap Menu.
- Next to your profile picture and name, tap Edit.
- Select a different account. If you don’t see one of your accounts listed, tap Manage accounts.
How do I change my default Google Play account?
- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll down and tap on Google/Google Settings.
- Tap on the dropdown arrow next to the current default Google account.
- Tap a different account.