Open play.google.com/settings. Under “Visibility,” pick the device.
Make sure your device can be found
- Be turned on.
- Be signed in to a Google Account.
- Be connected to mobile data or Wi-Fi.
- Be visible on Google Play.
- Have Location turned on.
- Have Find My Device turned on.
- Go to your Google Account. On the left navigation panel, select Security. On the Your devices panel, select Manage devices. You’ll see devices where you’re currently signed in to your Google Account.
https://play.google.com/settings Go to Menu and select Account, CHECK in the box next to the Device / Devices that needs to be shown in Find my device and Google play devices. UNCHECH in Device / Devices which ones don’t need to be Shown in Google play / Find my device list,
- 1 How do I locate my device?
- 2 Why my device is not showing in Find my device?
- 3 How can I see all devices on this device?
- 4 Why can’t I find my Google device?
- 5 Can I track my wife’s phone without her knowing?
- 6 How can I track someone when their location is off?
- 7 Can I find my Android phone if location is turned off?
- 8 How accurate is Google find my device?
- 9 How do I add a device to my Android device?
- 10 Can you tell if your phone is being monitored?
- 11 How many devices can use the same Google account?
- 12 How can I see what devices are connected to my Google account?
- 13 How can I find my Android phone by IMEI?
- 14 Can my phone be tracked if Location Services is off?
How do I locate my device?
Sign in to Find My Device (URL: google.com/android/find) to access these services.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps > Settings > Google (Google services).
- To allow the device to be remotely located: Tap Location.
- Tap Security.
- Tap the following switches to turn on or off: Remotely locate this device.
Why my device is not showing in Find my device?
If your device is lost or stolen and not showing up on Find My, its battery may be dead or it may have been intentionally powered off. Alternatively, Find My iPhone could be disabled.
How can I see all devices on this device?
View devices and details
- Open the Google Admin app.
- When prompted, enter your Google Account PIN.
- If necessary, switch to your administrator account: Tap Menu Down Arrow.
- Tap Menu.
- (Optional) To filter the list of devices, tap All Devices.
- Tap the device name to see details about the device.
- Choose an option:
Why can’t I find my Google device?
If you’re not able to find your phone or if it says that the device is unavailable, it is likely that the location services are disabled. Find My Device relies on GPS to track your phone, so now would be a good time to enable location services. Open Settings from your home screen or app drawer. Tap Location.
Can I track my wife’s phone without her knowing?
As for Android phones, you are required to install a 2MB lightweight Spyic app. However, the app runs in the background using stealth mode technology without being detected. There is no need to root your wife’s phone, as well. Spyic remotely gets every single bit of data that you need from your companion’s gadget.
How can I track someone when their location is off?
If you want to secretly track a cell phone location, Minspy is the perfect way to do it. It is a phone tracking app that comes for Android and iOS devices. With Minspy, you can learn about the phone location of any person even if they are on a whole different corner of the world.
Can I find my Android phone if location is turned off?
As mentioned, if your Android device is turned off, you can use the location history data to identify the last recorded location. This means, even if your phone’s battery ran out you might still be able to find it.
How accurate is Google find my device?
It can be accurate up to 20 metres for Find My Android, and Find My iPhone has a range of accuracy settings. The apps are only as accurate as you set your GPS location services, which can still be stunted by being around tall buildings, heavily wooded areas and parking garages.
How do I add a device to my Android device?
To enable the feature, open up the Settings window, scroll down and tap the Google entry. In the resulting window, scroll down, and tap Security. Tap Find My Device, and then tap the slider until it is in the On position. That’s all there is to it.
Can you tell if your phone is being monitored?
To check your mobile data usage on Android, go to Settings > Network & Internet > Data Usage. Under Mobile, you’ll see the total amount of cellular data being used by your phone. Tap Mobile Data Usage to see how your data use has changed over time. From here, you can identify any recent spikes. 6
How many devices can use the same Google account?
As far as we can tell, there is no predefined limit. It seems Google has a flag system in place and will impose a limit on a per-account basis if they notice a bunch of devices being used in this manner. We’ve heard of cases where one person’s limit could be 35, while another’s is 60.
How can I see what devices are connected to my Google account?
See devices that have used your account
- Go to your Google Account.
- On the left navigation panel, select Security.
- On the Your devices panel, select Manage devices.
- You’ll see devices where you’re currently signed in to your Google Account. For more details, select a device.
How can I find my Android phone by IMEI?
To track your lost Android phone with the IMEI number, you need to download a third-party IMEI tracking app, such as IMEI Tracker-Find My Device. However, we recommend using this method as your last resort. Google’s Find My Device is usually the best way to find a missing Android phone.
Can my phone be tracked if Location Services is off?
Yes, both iOS and Android phones can be tracked without a data connection. This uses the location of nearby cell phone towers and known Wi-Fi networks to roughly figure out where your device is. Can I track my iPhone if it is switched off?