How to clear your Google Play Store search and apps history
- Open up the Play Store app on your phone or tablet.
- Slide out the menu from the left hand side.
- Open “Settings”
- Under “General,” tap on “Clear search history”
- Just go to the My Apps section Google Play Store and log in. Then select your device and click the trashcan icon next to an app, and verify you want to uninstall it. That’s it, you can delete any app you want from your Google Play Store download history. Plus, you can delete your Google Play Store search history too.
Open the Google Play app and then click on the hamburger menu (three stacked lines) and then click on Apps and then click on many various sections therein. Library will contain all of your apps that you have used and removed from that device but have not deleted from your Google account.
- 1 How do I delete my Google Play library?
- 2 How do I delete my Play Store history?
- 3 How do I clear my play store history and budget?
- 4 How do I disable Google Play store?
- 5 Where is the menu button in Google Play store?
- 6 How do I delete apps from Google Play on My Computer 2020?
- 7 How do I delete apps from Play Store 2020?
- 8 How do I unlink a game from Google Play?
- 9 How do I increase my Google Play limit?
- 10 Can I delete movies from Google Play?
- 11 Can we save money in Google pay?
How do I delete my Google Play library?
Delete Google Play App History from Computer Just go to the My Apps section Google Play Store and log in. Then select your device and click the trashcan icon next to an app, and verify you want to uninstall it. That’s it, you can delete any app you want from your Google Play Store download history.
How do I delete my Play Store history?
Delete your Google Play search history
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings General Account and device preferences. Clear device search history.
How do I clear my play store history and budget?
Remove your budget
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app.
- On the left, tap Menu Account. Purchase History.
- Tap Remove budget.
How do I disable Google Play store?
How to Uninstall Google Play Store
- Open Settings on your phone or tablet.
- Go to Apps (App & notifications), and under All apps, tap on “Google Play Store.”
- Tap on the Disable button. A confirmation pop-up will appear. Confirm when asked.
The Play Store menu icon (at the upper-left corner of the screen) accesses the Play Store Options menu. The options vary depending on the screen in which it was accessed. Options can include: Store home, My apps, Shop apps, Shop music, My wishlist, People, Redeem, Settings, and Help.
How do I delete apps from Google Play on My Computer 2020?
How do I uninstall a Google Play store app from my Windows PC. The app is called File Transfer and is shown as installed in Google Play apps.
- In the corner of your screen, click the Launcher Up arrow.
- Right-click the app that you want to remove.
- Click Uninstall or Remove from Chrome.
- Click Remove.
How do I delete apps from Play Store 2020?
How do I delete my app from Google Play?
- Click on the application you want to delete.
- Click on the Store Presence menu, and click the “Pricing and Distribution” item.
- Click Unpublish.
Delete Play Games data for a specific game
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Games app.
- At the top of the screen, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Delete Play Games account & data.
- Under “Delete individual game data,” find the game data you want to remove and tap Delete.
How do I increase my Google Play limit?
Go to “Account” and then to “Purchase History”. From there, you can assign an upper limit to your budget. The new capability lets you receive a notification informing you if your spending is close to or beyond your set budget.
Can I delete movies from Google Play?
As long as Google Play Movies has existed, there has been one major problem – you can’t delete movies or TV episodes from your library. Since there is no way to delete movies/episodes in your library, or upgrade them to the higher-quality version, you’re always stuck with what you bought.
Can we save money in Google pay?
Save and organize your money Google Pay can also help you save money and redeem offers without the hassle of clipping coupons or copying and pasting promo codes.