moto z2 play – Capture a Screenshot To capture a screenshot, simultaneously press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons. To view the screenshot you’ve taken, tap the Arrow icon to display all apps then tap Photos from a Home screen. Connect with us on Messenger
- 1 How do you take a screenshot on a Motorola play?
- 2 Is the Moto Z2 play waterproof?
- 3 What is the difference between Moto Z2 and Moto Z2 play?
- 4 How do you screenshot on Moto without power button?
- 5 How good is the Moto Z2?
- 6 Does Moto Z2 Play have Gorilla Glass?
- 7 Which Moto Z2 do I have?
- 8 Why is my phone not letting me screenshot?
- 9 How do I enable screenshots?
- 10 How do I take a screenshot with Android 11?
How do you take a screenshot on a Motorola play?
To capture a screenshot, press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time.
Is the Moto Z2 play waterproof?
Sadly Motorola hasn’t gone for a waterproof design for the Moto Z2 Play, but it is splash-proof, so it should be able to handle the odd drop of water if you accidentally get it wet.
What is the difference between Moto Z2 and Moto Z2 play?
The Z2 Play opts for a Full HD panel, while the Z2 Force goes higher resolution with a Quad HD panel for a more flagship result. Both use AMOLED technology, which is better for deeper blacks, more vibrant colours and more lenient battery consumption.
To take a screenshot without the power button on Android, open Google Assistant and say “Take a screenshot”. It’ll automatically snap your screen and open the share sheet straightaway.
How good is the Moto Z2?
The Moto Z2 Play has a weaker Snapdragon 626 processor, larger battery, FM radio, and standard HD screen. I was legitimately shocked when I found out both screens had a different resolution, which shows just how adequate a 1080p screen still is. Both Super AMOLED displays look excellent.
Does Moto Z2 Play have Gorilla Glass?
Designed with a lightweight, ultra-slim aluminum unibody, the Moto Z2 Play has a 5.5” Full HD 1080p Super AMOLED display featuring damage- and scratch-resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3.
Which Moto Z2 do I have?
You would know the model of your phone by going to the Settings > System > About Phone > Model.
Why is my phone not letting me screenshot?
Check the device’s storage. Storage may be in use,” or, “Can’t take screenshot due to limited storage space,” reboot the device. If that doesn’t help, try a disk cleanup app or move your files to either cloud storage or an SD card. As a last resort, try a factory reset on the phone.
How do I enable screenshots?
Step 1: Check your Android settings
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications Advanced Default apps. Assist & voice input.
- Turn on Use screenshot.
How do I take a screenshot with Android 11?
Take screenshots with Android 11
- Hold down the power button and press the volume-down button. Or
- Use the multitasking pane, which shows all your current apps, to reveal the Screenshot button.
- Either way, the screenshot will appear as a thumbnail in the lower-left corner.