Follow the instructions if:
- On your computer, go to play.google.com/store/account.
- Click Order History.
- Find the order you want to return.
- Select Request a refund or Report a problem and choose the option that describes your situation.
- Complete the form and note that you’d like a refund.
How do I return a book on Google Play?
- Here’s how: Visit your Play Store account in your browser and log in to your Google account, if you aren’t already logged in. Scroll down to Account in the left-hand menu and select Order History from the top menu, then find the content you want to return. Select Request a Refund. Select the reason from the drop-down menu and click Submit. More items
On your computer, go to play.google.com/store/account. Click Order history. Find the order that you want to return. Select Request a refund or Report a problem and choose the option that describes your situation. Complete the form and note that you’d like a refund.
- 1 Can you get a refund on Google Play Books?
- 2 How do I get a refund from Google Play?
- 3 Can I get a refund on an eBook?
- 4 How do I undo a transaction on Google Play?
- 5 How many times can I refund on Google Play?
- 6 How do you politely ask for a refund?
- 7 How do I get my money back from a subscription?
- 8 Will Google Play refund in app purchases?
- 9 How do I get a refund?
- 10 Can you return an online book?
- 11 How do I cancel an eBook purchase?
- 12 How do I return a borrowed Kindle book?
- 13 How do I raise a complaint on Google pay?
- 14 How do I raise a dispute with Google pay?
- 15 How do I contact Google Play?
Can you get a refund on Google Play Books?
You may return an eBook for a refund for any reason if we receive your request within 7 days of purchase. When a refund is granted, we’ll remove access to the eBook and your money will be returned. To submit a refund request, please contact our Google Play Customer Support.
How do I get a refund from Google Play?
Request a refund
- Sign in to Google Pay.
- Click on the order you’d like to request a refund.
- At the bottom of the receipt, click Contact.
- From the “Subject” menu, select I’d like to request a refund or return an item.
- Enter any details in the message area.
- Click Send email.
Can I get a refund on an eBook?
eBook returns must be made within seven days of purchase. Amazon makes it simple: “To request a refund and return, visit Manage Your Kindle, click the actions tab for the title you’d like to return, and select ‘Return for refund.
How do I undo a transaction on Google Play?
First, open the Google Play Store on your Android phone or tablet and navigate to the app or game you purchased. As long as you’re still in that two-hour window, you’ll see a “Refund” button. Tap it. A message will ask if you’re sure that you want to refund the purchase and uninstall the app.
How many times can I refund on Google Play?
They can only return an app once. If they purchase the same app again, they won’t be able to return it a second time. User requests a refund: Users can request a refund on Google Play.
How do you politely ask for a refund?
Ask for a refund in a polite and formal language. Include details about the product—what was purchased, when, and what the price was. Explain why you want to return the item. Mention relevant aspects of the transaction such as dates and place of delivery.
How do I get my money back from a subscription?
For purchases made on your Android device, follow these steps on your computer:
- Go to youtube.com/purchases.
- Go to the item that you would like refunded.
- Select Problem with purchase? on the item.
- Click Request a refund Confirm.
Will Google Play refund in app purchases?
Within two hours after buying an app, you can get a complete refund for any reason — no questions asked. If it’s been less than two hours since you purchased the app, you’ll see a “Refund” button. Tap the “Refund” button. Google Play will refund you your money and uninstall the app from Android device.
How do I get a refund?
A Step-By-Step Guide to Requesting a Refund From Stores and Online Companies
- Research the Refund Policy of the company.
- Check if your item is eligible for a refund.
- Pay attention to the deadlines.
- Check how you can contact the company.
- Write a Refund Request Letter.
- Contact your bank.
Can you return an online book?
You may return an eBook for a refund for any reason if they receive your request within 7 days of purchase. Purchases through Google Play for Education are refundable within 30 days from the day of sale. When a refund is granted, Google will remove access to the eBook and your money will be returned.
How do I cancel an eBook purchase?
How to Cancel a Kindle E-book Order
- Open your Web browser and navigate to Amazon’s “Manage Your Kindle” page (link in Resources).
- Enter your login details to access your account and view your recent orders.
- Click “Actions” next to the e-book that you want to return and select “Return for Refund.”
How do I return a borrowed Kindle book?
How to return a Kindle Book borrowed from your library
- On Amazon’s website, go to your “Manage Your Content and Devices” page.
- Find the title in the “Your Content” list, then select.
- Select Return this book in the pop-up window.
- Select Yes to confirm and return the book.
How do I raise a complaint on Google pay?
Submit product feedback & report an issue
- Open the Google Pay app.
- Tap Menu Send feedback.
- Follow the instructions to submit your feedback. Make sure to check the “Include screenshot and logs” box.
How do I raise a dispute with Google pay?
Open the Google Pay app. Scroll down, and select “see all payment activity “. Select the transaction that you want to raise dispute. Please note the Raise Dispute option will be enabled after 2 days from the date of transaction.
- Tap Raise Dispute.
- Select the reason for dispute.
- Tap Raise Dispute.
How do I contact Google Play?
Online Assistance and Customer Care. To view your Google Play balance, visit https://play.google.com/store/account. To speak to customer care, call us at 1-855-466-4438.