Getting connected Open the Bluetooth on your phone and under Available Devices, choose your Home device. Now that your phone and your Google Home device are connected, open your YouTube app and start your playlist of choice. The music will play on your smart speaker.
Can a YouTube video be played on a Google Home?
- You can play YouTube videos on a Google Home in a few different ways. If you have a smart TV or compatible device connected to your Google Home, you can simply ask the Google Assistant to play a YouTube video on the device.
To play a YouTube video on your smart TV through Google Home, simply ask the Google Assistant to play the video on the device, and it should work, as long as you’ve set it up properly. However, even if you don’t have a smart TV or compatible device, you can still play YouTube videos through your Google Home.Is Accessible For Free:
- 1 How do I cast a YouTube video to my Google Home?
- 2 How do I play YouTube videos on my Google Home hub?
- 3 Can I play YouTube audio on Google Home?
- 4 How can I play YouTube on Google?
- 5 Can I play YouTube videos on Google nest?
- 6 How do I get YouTube to play on Google nest?
- 7 How do I play videos on Google hub?
- 8 How do I listen to YouTube on my Google home mini?
- 9 Can Google Mini play music from YouTube?
- 10 Can you play YouTube through Bluetooth speakers?
- 11 Is YouTube part of Google?
How do I cast a YouTube video to my Google Home?
Just find any YouTube video or playlist URL (either on the web or shared from within the YouTube app), select AutoShare Command in Android’s share menu then finally select Cast to Home to make AutoCast start playback on your Google Home. Playback should begin shortly on your Google Home device.
How do I play YouTube videos on my Google Home hub?
Simply open the YouTube app on your phone, then tap on the Chromecast icon in the top-right corner and you’ll see all of your home’s Google/Nest smart displays listed. Tap on the one you want, and the YouTube app will open on that screen.
Can I play YouTube audio on Google Home?
On your smartphone, open the Google Home app and tap your Google Home device. In the Google Home app tap Device settings > Paired Bluetooth devices > Enable Pairing Mode. However, any audio, including YouTube audio will play on the Bluetooth-paired Google Home device from the PC.
How can I play YouTube on Google?
Here’s how you can do it.
- Open youtube.com on Google Chrome.
- After the page is loaded, tap on the vertical three-dots icon on the top-right and select Desktop site.
- Now search for any video and open it.
- On the next page, your video will automatically start playing.
Can I play YouTube videos on Google nest?
With YouTube included on your Google Nest display, you can watch YouTube Originals, how-to videos, and much more, seamlessly on your screen. To control YouTube, you can use voice commands like “Play [name of video]” or “Pause,” or use the touchscreen display to do the same.
How do I get YouTube to play on Google nest?
To select YouTube Music as your preferred playback service, launch the Google Home app, tap the Settings icon, then scroll down to Google Assistant Services and choose Music. From the list select YouTube Music.
How do I play videos on Google hub?
Use Google Home Hub as a Video Display
- Open the Google Home app on your smartphone and tap a Google Home device.
- Tap Settings (the gear icon).
- In the Device Settings screen, tap Default TV.
- Select your Google Home hub device as the default TV.
- Return to the Google Home app main page and tap Settings (the gear icon).
How do I listen to YouTube on my Google home mini?
Open the Google Home on your device. Click on settings on Home Screen. Tap on Music on the device. Click on YouTube Music to connect Google Home to your smart speaker.
Can Google Mini play music from YouTube?
You can now play the ad-supported free tier of YouTube Music on the Google Home and the company’s other smart speakers, such as the Google Home Mini. Along with YouTube Music, Google’s smart speakers currently support both the free and premium versions of Pandora, Spotify and Google Play Music.
Can you play YouTube through Bluetooth speakers?
Short answer: if you have a Bluetooth speaker you can use Google Play Music or Youtube Music from any Bluetooth-enabled device. There are also Wi-Fi speaker options, which you will have better range than Bluetooth speakers, though, depending on the size of your house, this may not matter.
Is YouTube part of Google?
Share All sharing options for: A Decade Ago, Google Bought YouTube — and It Was the Best Tech Deal Ever. Ten years ago this week, Google bought YouTube for $1.65 billion.