Bullseye is a jackpotting game giving players a chance to win $100,000 or more daily by simply picking a six-digit number between 000,000 and 999,999. If their number exactly matches the winning number, they’ve hit the Bullseye.
When do they draw the numbers for the bullseye lottery?
- Even if one of your numbers matches the Bullseye winning numbers, you are a Bullseye prize winner. Drawings are held every day around 1:20 PM for Morning and 11:00 PM for Evening. You can purchase a ticket for $1, $2, $3 or $5 and can hit the jackpot $2000,000.
There are three ways to play Bullseye Lottery: Dip: Simply move the slider to choose how many lines you want to play and the system will pick random numbers for you. Then all you have to do is choose how many draws you want to play and you’re all set. Pick your own numbers: Simply pick a six digit number to play.
- 1 How do you win in bullseye?
- 2 How do you play Bullseye bingo?
- 3 What is Bullseye in lotto?
- 4 How does Quick Draw payout?
- 5 How many numbers should I play in Quick Draw?
- 6 Did the contestants on bullseye get a prize each?
- 7 Is the bullseye the highest score?
- 8 How many points is a bullseye?
- 9 How old do you have to be to play Bullseye?
- 10 What are the odds of winning bullseye?
How do you win in bullseye?
How do I play Bullseye? Choose a six-digit number from 000,000 to 999,999. If you match exactly with the six-digit number drawn, you win the jackpot. If you are within 50,000 numbers either side, you still win a prize depending on how close you are.
How do you play Bullseye bingo?
- Scratch the CALLER’S CARD to reveal 27 Bingo numbers.
- Scratch the numbers on CARDS 1 – 4 which match those on the CALLER’S CARD.
- Scratch all four FREE spaces on each CARD.
- Each CARD has a corresponding prize legend printed beside it.
What is Bullseye in lotto?
Bullseye is a simple game where you choose your lucky number from 000000 to 999999 and the closer your number is to the number drawn that day, the more you can win. It only costs $2 to be in to win $100,000+ every day!
How does Quick Draw payout?
Maximum payout for any Quick Draw ticket is $1 million per drawing regardless of the amount wagered. If more than five players win $1 million by matching the same amount of numbers on the same spot play in the same drawing, $5 million will be split equally among those players.
How many numbers should I play in Quick Draw?
To play Quick Draw, you must select a minimum of one number and a maximum of ten numbers between 1 and 80. If you pick just a single number, it is known as a 1-spot game.
Did the contestants on bullseye get a prize each?
They threw nine darts (three for the non-dart player and six for the dart player) and won a prize for each red segment they hit (however, if they hit a red segment twice, the prize was lost – hence the catchphrase “Keep out of the black, and in the red; there’s nothing in this game for two in a bed”.
Is the bullseye the highest score?
It is important for newcomers of the game to know that the bullseye is not the spot worth the highest point value on the board. Each number on the dartboard has a doubles and triples segment. These sections are much smaller and thus significantly harder to hit.
How many points is a bullseye?
The outer bullseye ring is worth 25 points and the inner circle (or double bull) is worth 50. Once a player has opened or closed all the required numbers and bull and has equal or more points than his opponent, that player wins.
How old do you have to be to play Bullseye?
There are no age restrictions for participating in lotteries like Lotto, Bulls Eye, Play 3 or Keno. If you’re under 18 years old and you win a prize of more than $1000, you have to get your parent or legal guardians to sign an Acknowledgement Form before you can claim your winnings.
What are the odds of winning bullseye?
The odds of winning the Bullseye jackpot are 1 in 1,000,000. It is possible to win prizes at six different tiers. Apart from the jackpot, all prizes amounts are fixed, with the lowest-tier prize being a ticket into the next draw.