11 Ways to Get Your App Featured on the Google Play Store
- Analyze other featured apps.
- Improve user interface (UI) and user experience (UX)
- Refine functionality and efficiency.
- Optimize for Android.
- Leverage Google technologies.
- Focus on app store optimization.
- Localize your app.
- Promote your app.
How to get your app featured in Google Play?
- When it comes to getting the word out for your Android app’s superiority in terms of performance, there are a number of options that are given to you by Google, besides getting featured on Google Play. Top Grossing: Apps and games that generate the most revenue, including app purchases and in-app payments
- 1 How do you get noticed on the App Store?
- 2 What is Google Play featured image?
- 3 How do games get featured?
- 4 How do I see all my games on Google Play?
- 5 How can I make my app famous?
- 6 How do you get promoted on the app store?
- 7 How do games get featured on the app store?
- 8 How many screenshots are required for Google Play Store?
- 9 How do I know if an app is safe?
- 10 How do I make a feature graphic for Google Play?
- 11 What is Android featured apps?
- 12 What makes a video game go viral?
- 13 How do I make my game popular?
How do you get noticed on the App Store?
What Steps to Take to get Featured in the App Store?
- Design a Sleek User Interface (UI) and Intuitive User Experience (UX)
- Use Apple APIs and Update Your App Regularly.
- Add and Optimize App Localizations.
- Focus on App Accessibility.
- Optimize Your App Store Product Page.
- Stand Out and Tell Your App’s Story.
What is Google Play featured image?
A feature graphic is required to publish your app. This graphic is then used everywhere your app is featured on Google Play. It’s also a powerful tool to convey your app or game experiences and attract new users. Your feature graphic is displayed in various places on the Play store app and website.
How do games get featured?
How to Get Your Game Featured in the App Store
- Have a Unique Story.
- Create a Good App Promo Video.
- Focus on User Experience and User Interface.
- Localize Your Mobile Game.
- App Store Optimization.
- Get High Ratings for Your Mobile Game.
- Have High Replay Value.
- Monetize With In-App Purchases.
How do I see all my games on Google Play?
Find games you played using another account
- Open the Play Games app.
- At the bottom, tap Profile.
- Tap your email address.
- Choose another account. If you don’t see any other accounts, tap Use another account, then follow the steps to sign in and create a gamer name.
- Your recently played games will show.
How can I make my app famous?
7 Ways to Attract App Users
- Focus on App Store Optimization (ASO)
- Promote the App on Your Website.
- Develop Email Marketing Campaigns.
- Use Social Media.
- Create In-App and Online Ads.
- Develop a Public Relations Strategy.
- Create Offline Campaigns.
How do you get promoted on the app store?
From the menu on your account dashboard, choose the app you want to promote. You’ll be given the option to promote only the apps associated with your linked App Store Connect account(s). If you’d like to promote more than one of your apps, you can do so from your dashboard later. You can promote up to 50 apps.
How do games get featured on the app store?
How to Get Featured in the iOS 12 App Store
- Error-Free Functionality. This is a make or break.
- Native is King. Building a native app is your safest bet.
- Promote Apple.
- Keep Your App Up-to-Date.
- Leverage Your App Store Listing.
- Increase Visibility With App Store Optimization.
- Design a Creative Icon.
- Keep Your Ratings High.
How many screenshots are required for Google Play Store?
GOOGLE PLAY Images must be in JPEG or 24-bit PNG. A minimum of 2 screenshots is required.
How do I know if an app is safe?
It runs a safety check on apps from the Google Play Store before you download them. Check your app security status
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Play Protect.
- Under “Play Protect certification,” find out if your device is Play Protect certified.
How do I make a feature graphic for Google Play?
In the Google Play Console, go to your store listing. In the Graphic Assets section, below your screenshots, you’ll find where to add your feature graphic.
What is Android featured apps?
What is a Featured App? A team of editors decides what apps to display on the main page to draw users’ attention. Their main goal is to pick up apps and games that will be popular among users. Both stores have guidelines to follow if you want your app to get featured.
In fact, making a game viral is something that needs to be thought of at the very outset of game design— it incorporates aspects of game design, marketing and player community. If virality isn’t “designed in” to the game, it is unlikely that any type of marketing program can add it later.
How do I make my game popular?
Game Development 101: How To Make A Popular Game
- Social currency. Make your game social and sales will roll in quickly.
- Iconic Moments. If a game is able create special memories for players, this means that the title does a great job at making a lasting impression.
- Utility and practicality.