Go to the video you want to share on YouTube, and click the “Share” icon beneath the video. This opens the Share window, where you can click the “Facebook” icon. This takes you to a new tab on your browser, where you’ll have to log into Facebook if you’re not logged in already.
How do you embed a YouTube video on Facebook?
- Embed YouTube video on Facebook. Open the YouTube and select the video which you would like to share on the Facebook page. Under the Video click on the SHARE link. Then click to EMBED, in the Embed Video popup select the iframe code. If you would like to show the suggested video or show the player control then you have to select the EMBED options.
- 1 How do I embed a YouTube video on Facebook 2020?
- 2 Can YouTube videos autoplay on Facebook?
- 3 How do you post a YouTube video on Facebook that’s not linking?
- 4 How do you embed a video on Facebook?
- 5 How do I embed a YouTube video?
- 6 How do you make videos autoplay on Facebook?
- 7 How do I fix autoplay on Facebook?
How do I embed a YouTube video on Facebook 2020?
Open the YouTube video you want to embed. Then, right-click the video and select Copy Video URL. You could also Copy embed code. Either of them will work but the video URL will work perfectly on Facebook.
Can YouTube videos autoplay on Facebook?
Facebook usually treats video links of YouTube just like other normal video links. Videos that are uploaded natively directly autoplay on Facebook, whereas embedded YouTube videos require a click to play them.
Posting a YouTube link will not open the video on Facebook, nor is there a way to embed a YouTube video in a Facebook post. If you want the YouTube video to play on Facebook, you’ll need to download the video itself and then upload it as a file to Facebook.
How do you embed a video on Facebook?
To embed a video:
- Open Facebook on a computer.
- Go to the video you want to embed.
- Click and select Embed. Keep in mind that you will only see this option if the video’s audience is set to Public.
- Copy the code that appears and paste it on your website or web page.
How do I embed a YouTube video?
Embed a video or playlist
- On a computer, go to the YouTube video or playlist you want to embed.
- Click SHARE.
- From the list of Share options, click Embed.
- From the box that appears, copy the HTML code.
- Paste the code into your website HTML.
How do you make videos autoplay on Facebook?
Turn Facebook® Video Autoplay On / Off From the Home screen on your device, open your Facebook app. (lower-right) > Settings > Media and Contacts > Video and Photos > Autoplay then select the preferred Autoplay option.
How do I fix autoplay on Facebook?
Using the Android app
- Click the menu button at the top right of your screen.
- Once you’re there, scroll down and tap “Settings & Privacy,” then “Settings.”
- Scroll down until you find “Media and Contacts” and tap on it.
- Tap on “Autoplay” and set it to “Never Autoplay Videos.”