- The.wrpl files are handled by the War Thunder client itself. Make sure your replay files are located in the Replays folder (” War ThunderReplays”). Launch the game, click the Community button at the upper left part then click the Replays button. Choose from the list, click View replay.
Open WRPL File on Android If you downloaded a WRPL file on Android device you can open it by following steps below: In the Android apps list on your Android device find “My Files” or “File manager” app and tap to start it. Tap on “Downloads” folder inside the app.
How do I open a WRPL file?
wrpl file? WRPL file is a Widelands Saved Replay. To change file associations:
- Right-click a file with the extension whose association you want to change, and then click Open With.
- In the Open With dialog box, click the program whith which you want the file to open, or click Browse to locate the program that you want.
What are WRPL files?
A. WRPL file stands for Widelands Saved Replay file, which is a proprietary file used to save the Widelands game status. The Widelands game is an open source real-time strategy game with the status of the players stored in the.
How do you save war Thunder replays on PC?
here is how you do it.
- right after doing the battle you wanna keep/save/share, alt/tab and go to warthunder.com.
- click the replay,(not watch it) just click on it, and copy the link.
- put your link into a textdocument along with a short description like..
- when you wanna share it simply post the link.
Where is the main folder in War Thunder?
By default, they can be found here: C:Program files (x86)War ThunderCache.