- To use a controller on the PC client of Roblox, you will need to have either an Xbox One or PS4 controller connected. Before you start playing Roblox, make sure your controller works by using a gamepad tester. Once your controller is connected start playing a game.
On the PS4 controller, hold down the “SHARE” and PlayStation-logo buttons until the lightbar begins flashing. Back on the Chromebook, select “Wireless Controller ” from the list of available devices. Let your Chromebook and the controller talk to each other for a moment, and they should pair. Can you play Roblox with joy cons?
- 1 What Roblox games work with ps4 controller?
- 2 How do you play Roblox on PC?
- 3 Can I play Roblox on PS4?
- 4 Can you use a controller on Roblox iOS?
- 5 Can you use a controller on a PC?
- 6 Why is PS4 controller not connecting to PC?
- 7 How do you install Roblox on PC?
- 8 How do I play Roblox on my computer without downloading it?
- 9 Is Roblox safe for kids?
What Roblox games work with ps4 controller?
5 best Roblox games with controller support
- Reason 2 Die. Image via Godenot (YouTube)
- Phantom Forces. Image via Geeky Sports (YouTube)
- Dragon Ball Z Final Stand. Image via iBeMaine (YouTube)
- Notoriety. Image via MooseCraft Roblox (YouTube)
- Angels Fifteen. Image via goodtyepoffman (YouTube)
How do you play Roblox on PC?
You can also set-up and play Roblox on iOS and Android smartphones and tablets. To play Roblox games on your PC or Mac you need to install the Roblox software:
- Click a game you want to play.
- Click the Play icon.
- Click to Install Roblox and run the installer when prompted.
- Your game will start.
Can I play Roblox on PS4?
Sorry PS4 owners, but Roblox is not currently on the platform. Roblox is available to play on Xbox, PC, Mac, and mobile, so if you have any of these you can get started, for free!
Can you use a controller on Roblox iOS?
Roblox on iOS does support controllers and is compatible with the MFI standard. Log in with your existing Roblox account and play for free!
Can you use a controller on a PC?
Xbox Controllers Whether it came with the Xbox One or Xbox Series, or you bought it separately, the Xbox Wireless Controller is immediately compatible with any Windows 10 PC as a wired controller; just plug it into a USB port and you can start playing with it.
Why is PS4 controller not connecting to PC?
Make sure your controller has enough battery (above 10%), and then restart your PC. Click on Cortana search box -> type in Control Panel -> choose the first option from the top. Search for the Bluetooth PS4 controller in the list -> right-click on it -> select Remove device. Select Yes.
How do you install Roblox on PC?
How to Install Roblox Player
- Go to the Roblox website and log into your account.
- Upon logging into Roblox, visit any game and click on the green Play button.
- A pop-up window will appear informing you that Roblox Player is installing.
- Once installed, the game will automatically open.
How do I play Roblox on my computer without downloading it?
Roblox is available on the PC, Mac, iOS, Android, and Xbox One. If you’re curious about the game and you want to get in on the fun, you’ll have to download it for yourself. As of now, there’s no way to play Roblox without downloading.
Is Roblox safe for kids?
Roblox is a safe gaming platform for kids when parents take the recommendations from our experts seriously. Making it a rule that kids play Roblox in a shared family space where you can supervise their activity is the best way to ensure their safety.