- Car Wars is the game of combat on the freeways of the not-too-distant future. Choose your vehicle – complete with armor, power plant, suspension, even body style – then take it out on the road. You’ll come home an “ace” or you’ll crash and burn. If you survive, your abilities will improve, and [ click here for more] Drive Offensively!
What scale is car wars?
While the game rules allow for any scale, most editions of the game were published to use a 1-inch = 15-feet scale ( 1:180 scale ), although the Fifth Edition switched to 1-inch = 5-feet (1:60 scale).
Can I use real cars in my game?
You cant use real car in your game. It is going even so far, that you have to pay (usually quite a lot), because car companies dont take it as advertisement and they even dictate you how much can their car in game crash and how much can be deformed (!!!).
Are car names copyrighted?
You mean you want to trademark it, not copyright it. Trademarks protect brand names, such as your club’s name or a car maker’s brand name.
How do you copyright a car club name?
How to Register a Car Club Name
- Compile a list of goods and services your club offers.
- Design a version of your club logo that includes the trademark “TM.” Slap on the standard straight-lined lettering, or design lettering that is consistent with the stylization of your logo.
- Submit your trademark application.
Is Toyota copyrighted?
Copyright/Trademark Ownership The Toyota name and logos, as well as Toyota model names, are trademarks of TMC. The Toyota logos may not be used, downloaded, copied, or distributed in any way. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
Are car designs trademarked?
Trademark law is another recognized legal protection for automobile designs. The big advantage of trademark protection is that it has no time limitations – that is, trademark protection can protect a specific design into perpetuity, as long as the design is continuously used.
How do I own my brand name?
Registering a trademark for a company name is pretty straightforward. Many businesses can file an application online in less than 90 minutes, without a lawyer’s help. The simplest way to register is on the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office’s Web site, www.uspto.gov.
Can you copyright a club name?
Can You Trademark a Club Name? Yes, clubs can be protected under trademark law, and any materials that identify your club to the public can be trademarked with the USPTO. For example, “IMPERIALS CAR CLUB” is a registered trademark. You may also trademark any logos or slogans associated with the club.
How do you make a car club official?
How to Start a Car Club
- Determine what you want your club to be about.
- Find a place to meet.
- Get the word out to the public about the new club.
- Hold a meeting for club members and potential club members to attend.
- Produce a grand event for your new club members and potential club members to attend.