- Your task in the 40xEscape game is to find a way out of 40 different mysterious rooms. Use your wits and figure out how to unlock the room door by interacting with different objects on each level. You need to solve all the puzzles to unlock different rooms and finally escape the house with the body intact. Each room in the house has its own puzzles, hidden objects and a suggestion system. Look around the room for clues and objects to make it easier to escape.
What is the answer for 40x escape?
The hint that 40x Escape gives you is simply “4×4.” At first, you may look at it and think it is a simple math problem. If you worked out that the answer is 16, then congratulations, you’re good at math —4×4 is 16.
Where can I play 40x escape?
40xEscape – Play it now at CoolmathGames.com.
What does total mean in 40X escape?
It turns out that the word “total” is referring to the total levels in 40x Escape.
How do you beat level 38 on 40X escape?
HOW TO BEAT LEVEL 38 ON 40X ESCAPE
- Level/Door 36 Answer: Tap the door four times moving up.
- Level/Door 37 Answer: Tap the letters in order the following number of times:
- Level/Door 38 Answer: Spell out the word “ESCAPE” in the numbers provided.
- Level/Door 39 Answer: Make all the letters turn green.
How do you beat escape?
Here are 10 key ingredients for a successful escape!
- Pick the Right Team.
- Plan Ahead and Be on Time.
- Come in with a Positive Attitude.
- Understand the rules of the room.
- Keep an eye on the clock.
- Keep a consistent, determined approach.
- See something, say something.
- Don’t take over the room.
Where can I play wheely?
Wheely – Play it now at CoolmathGames.com.
How do you unlock cool math games?
Unblock Coolmath Games
- Blocked From Coolmath Games?
- Don’t worry, it’s easy to fix.
- “Coolmath-Games.com” is now “CoolmathGames.com” (we got rid of the dash).
- You may need to have your IT administrator add “CoolmathGames.com” to your website list, along with “Coolmath-Games.com”.
- Feel free to contact us:
How do you beat level 38 on Bloons?
To beat the level, the player must hit the Tack Bloon without hitting the Ice Bloons, using the Rubber Blocks.