- METHOD 1 TO FIX/REMOVE UNKNOWN ERROR 919 WHILE INSTALLING OR UPDATING APPS FROM PLAY STORE: Clear cache files and transfer apps from phone memory to internal memory. You can tranfer apps by using app called apps2sd/app manager. This will clear some space in phone memroy and hopefully no more error unkonwon 919 when you install new apps.
Sometimes slow Internet connection has been proved to be the reason of this 919 error. So, changing the network connection can help to fix Google play store error 919. If you were using mobile data connection for downloading, then try to use Wi-fi or else use mobile data connection if you were unable to download using the Wi-fi connection.
- 1 Can’t update Apps Play store?
- 2 How do I fix error 506 in Play Store?
- 3 What causes Play Store to stop working?
- 4 How do I restore Google Play store?
- 5 Why won’t my app store let me download apps?
- 6 Why is my phone not installing apps?
- 7 What is Error 506 in Play Store?
- 8 How do I fix Error 506 on Youtube?
- 9 What is a 505 error?
- 10 What happens if I clear data on Google Play store?
- 11 Why is my Google app not working?
Can’t update Apps Play store?
Top 14 ways on how to fix Google Play Store not updating apps
- Check your internet connection.
- Restart your device.
- Check your phone’s storage.
- Check auto-update settings.
- Check for Android system updates.
- Clear cache & data from Download Manager.
- Disable battery optimization for Google Play Store.
- Force stop Google Play Store.
How do I fix error 506 in Play Store?
How to Fix Error Code 506 in Google Play Store
- Restart your phone. To begin, try the solution to most problems with your phone: restart it.
- Remove SD card.
- Correct date and time.
- Re-add your Google Account.
- Clear Google Play Store data and cache.
- Delete Google Play Store updates.
What causes Play Store to stop working?
The Google Play Store can stop working or start showing unresponsive behaviors. The reason could be either the service is down, or could be an OS or app-specific issue. Clearing cache, restarting device or updating app are some of the common fixes to resolve the issue.
How do I restore Google Play store?
If you have initially installed the Google Play Store from the APK file, then you can use it to reinstall again. To download Google Play Store, go for a reliable source like APKMirror.com. After it is successfully installed, the Google Play Store will be back on your Android phone.
Why won’t my app store let me download apps?
Make sure the phone isn’t in Airplane Mode, which blocks all Wi-Fi and cellular network connections. Restart the App Store app. The bug in downloading the app may have to do with the App Store app. Quitting the App Store app may clear the bug.
Why is my phone not installing apps?
Clear the Google Play Store cache If your Android device won’t download or install apps even after all these checks, it might be worth clearing the Store cache. Select All apps and Google Play Store. Select Storage and Clear cache. Repeat for Google Play service and Google Services Framework if present.
What is Error 506 in Play Store?
If you are seeing the error code 506 while trying to update or install an app from Google Play Store, you are not alone. It’s actually a common error that is simply caused by multiple versions of an app causing a closed loop.
How do I fix Error 506 on Youtube?
Method #3 – Clear the Google Play Store App Cache and Data
- Open the Settings of your phone.
- Go to Apps.
- Look for Google Play Store and tap to open.
- Tap Clear cache.
- You may also tap Clear data.
- Next, tap Force Stop.
- Go back to the Apps menu.
- Look for Google Play Service and tap to open.
What is a 505 error?
The HyperText Transfer Protocol (HTTP) error 505: HTTP Version Not Supported response status code indicates that the HTTP version used in the request is not supported by the server.
What happens if I clear data on Google Play store?
When you clear data for Google Play Store, the apps on your phone and their data will remain intact. You won’t be logged out from Play Store since it uses a Google account, which appears in Settings > Accounts. Clearing Play Store data or any other Google app’s data will not delete or unlink the Google account.
Why is my Google app not working?
Clearing cache from the Google app can be a great way to fix the app. Step 1: Open Settings on your Android phone and go to Apps/Applications Manager. Then tap on Storage followed by Clear Cache. If this doesn’t work, you should try the option called Clear data/Storage.