|Main Story||8||2h 23m|
|Main + Extras||1||2h 07m|
|All PlayStyles||13||2h 49m|
- Fortunately, Emily Wants to Play is merciful in the way it saves at the start of each hour, so you won’t lose too much progress if you fall victim to a jump scare. While the game isn’t long (it provides just over 30 minutes of gameplay in total) it can become extremely repetitive.
- 1 How long does an hour last in Emily wants to play?
- 2 How many levels are there in Emily wants to play too?
- 3 How do you beat Emily in Emily wants to play?
- 4 How many times do you have to find Emily in Emily wants to play?
- 5 How do you stop Weasl Emily wants to play?
- 6 How long is Hour 5 in Emily wants to play?
- 7 Where are the car keys in Emily wants to play 2?
- 8 Is Emily wants to play too scary?
- 9 Does Emily want to play on PS4?
- 10 Is pacify a prequel to Emily wants to play?
- 11 What happens at 3am in Emily wants to play?
- 12 What do you do at 4am on Emily wants to play?
How long does an hour last in Emily wants to play?
Each level of the game is represented by a different hour of the night from 11pm until 6am. During these levels, various combinations of the dolls and Emily appear. The player must learn how to interact with Emily and her dolls in order to survive the night.
How many levels are there in Emily wants to play too?
The player gets locked in and must first discover key cards, to gain access to 4 area levels. Players must then survive the ‘games’ until 7 AM where the player has to escape the building.
How do you beat Emily in Emily wants to play?
What you actually want to do is stare at her as if you were playing a staring contest. You’ll hear a giggle when she’s behind you, and she’ll sometimes turn the lights off when she enters your room. Immediately locate her and do not take your eyes off of her until she disappears.
How many times do you have to find Emily in Emily wants to play?
Emily Wants To Play Two At 6:00 AM, the protagonist must find her three times before 7:00 AM. After the game is completed, Emily and the other dolls will flee the building because they set fire to destroy the evidence. Meanwhile, the protagonist must find a way out before the building collapses.
How do you stop Weasl Emily wants to play?
If the player hears a music box, it means Weasl is nearby. The player must find the music box and disable it.
How long is Hour 5 in Emily wants to play?
This way, you don’t have to find her as much. 5 AM – Enough playing around, it time for Emily and her dolls to make their LAST STAND! At this hour, you have to find Emily as well as dealing with the 3 dolls ruining your night. The timer will start at 90 seconds this time.
Where are the car keys in Emily wants to play 2?
The keycard can be found in one of 3 locations: The woman’s washroom above the toilet, the men’s washroom on the stand next to the toilet paper, or the front office on the desk to the left.
Is Emily wants to play too scary?
Emily Wants to Play Too might provide a few small heart attacks for those looking forward to a few scares, but as a horror game itself, it’s not very good. It’s far from being the worst horror game I’ve played in a while, let alone this year, but it wasn’t impressive at all.
Does Emily want to play on PS4?
Emily will join in on the fun before the night ends because Emily wants to play too! Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
Is pacify a prequel to Emily wants to play?
It is the sequel to Emily Wants to Play. Emily Wants to Play too is bigger, better, and scarier with more story about Emily.
What happens at 3am in Emily wants to play?
In this hour, known as the “Retro Hour,” the protagonist must survive against Kiki, Mr. Tatters, and Chester. The Retro Hour is based on 3 AM from Emily Wants To Play, in which the same three dolls attacked the player. Surviving long enough will progress the game to 4 AM.
What do you do at 4am on Emily wants to play?
She wants to play Hide & Seek. You have 75 seconds to find Emily. At the start of the hour, Emily will turn off all the lights. Switching them back on before the game ends will cause Emily to kill you.