2 days-Brand New Active Equipment
- +200 Ability Power
- Unique Active – Coagulate: Immune to every effect for 1.5 seconds. So, it is not possible to roam, attack, and use abilities.
- Cooldown: 90 seconds
- Design Notes: The developer said that the Immunity worked as a competitor ability effect was powerful for their survivability while he was taking part in the real battle. But, because of the presence of the Flicker, many players faced the dilemma of selecting between the two. Hence, that very strong result has been moved to the Mage item, Arctic Orb, so challengers can own both of the Flicker and Immunity, which is able to rise up the diversity on the battleground and the depth of the gameplay for Mages.
- Usage: You should remember that all of the Mages will pick the Arctic Orb to survive longer, especially when they are facing a larger number of Assassins or Warriors on the opposing faction. Within the period of 1.5 seconds of invincibility, it can offer teammates enough time to conquer or limit attacks carried out by other Assassins and Warriors.
- +150 Armor, +150 Magic Defense, +800 HP
- Unique Active – Rock Shield: 3 seconds after being activated, collects a shield with 50% of the taken damage and 12% of Max HP. The protection will exist for 3 secs. The fighter’s physical harm dealt is decreased by 70% for 3 secs after being launched.
- Cooldown: 90 seconds.
- Design Notes: There are Tanks being missed and not opted for the match due to their output cannot be suitable for that of Warrior and they create fewer threats. Nevertheless, Tanks play an important role in team fights. That is related to the damage that they will take. So, the Rock Shield is added in order to enhance the damage that can be received by a Tank by upgrading their output. Because the energy of the shield bases on the damaged caused by the rival, it also boosts the competition between two clans.
- Usage: According to the equipment attributes and the fact that output will reduce after the Rock Shield is enabled, you can take this object to control Rock Shield while charging at the foe during a team fight, absorbing the damage to produce another intense guard and giving a convenient output environment for your party.
Bow of Slaughter
- +90 Attack Damage, +10% Life Steal, +20% Critical Chance
- Active: Life Steal is advanced by 90% for 3 seconds after operating.
- Design Notes: In the Arena of Valor game, Assassins and Warriors will perform more aggressively when they are trying to surpass the opponent’s ranks. Therefore, the Marksmen often seem to be less effectual if being compared. The Anabolic Rage Bow is regarded as a gear that has the good value for money in the late stage. It can grant a steady Life Steal effect for 3 seconds. The Marksmen can defeat approaching Assassins easily, particularly when paired with support weapon.
- Usage: You can decide on equipping for Marksmen who are just quite capable of defending themselves. For example, Moren who has the high physical and magic defense, Slimz who possesses the significant agility, or Marksmen with a stable team system. Release Anabolic Rage when the onslaught from Warriors or Assassins to eliminate them.
Tags: 2 days-Brand New Active Equipment AOV Guide Arena of Valor game Arena of Valor New Version Countdown