Arena of Valor: New Version Patch Note
Please get ready to explore the update reserved for balance issues for heroes in the cool Arena of Valor game together with essential adjustments to the user interface, arena mechanics, equipment, and so on. Hope the new version patch will make battles more interesting and fair.
I.Another Gameplay Mode
The Death Match is now active. It is also the mode that we are mentioning. It includes 5 elemental factions. Each of them can contain two people. These players can be controlled simultaneously. Aside from that, every party will have the unique spawn area on the battlefield. If you destroy somebody, you will gain more points above that enemy’s head. The match will last 8 minutes. Ranks will be based on the team score at the end.
Try to think carefully about killing your opponents who have the higher point in order to earn much more for your clan! If you and your teammate are behind, you can focus on positioning and making a plan to come back. Creating temporary alliances with other persons and attacking the better target will turn any match around immediately.
II.User Interface Optimizations
- The lobby UI has been overhauled in the latest version so as to improve it. You will feel more convenient with that change. For example, the Casual Match and Ranked Match buttons are moved to the bottom of the screen and added a quick access switch to 5v5 Grand Battle so that you and other competitors can enter the game easily.
- Both of the Mail and Friends systems have been transferred to the top-right corner. Remember to check your messages regularly!
- Besides, you can see more places to claim rewards at the left and top right sides of the lobby. Everything will be gathered here so challengers can collect prizes without difficulty. It is not necessary to worry about missing them!
- You can follow the official Facebook page and YouTube channel from the lobby UI to watch clips or meet up with other friends throughout the world.
- The visual overhaul will offer a bigger display space for warriors and skins.
- Exclusive hero and skin tokens – They will help you gain more characters and outfits.
- A Arena of Valor: New Version Patch Note feature has been already added. You can enjoy live matches, check schedules, and observe match recordings of special occurrences.
- Another monthly sign-in is given to the player to get awards from daily sign-ins and by assembling them.
- There is a cool quest system to assist the beginner advance rapidly. Complete these requirements to receive gifts.
- Optimized the display interface of the 14-day sign-in for the newbie. It will appear directly in the Arena of Valor game. It is more pleasant for the novice to sign in and obtain rewards.
- Made the best of prompts regarding hero and skin rewards in the event interface. You can view event rewards if you have a hero or a skin.
- It is possible to mute the microphone whilst recording a video from the Highlight Reel. Thus, only the in-game audio will be recorded.
III.Arena Mechanic Adjustments
Base Gold: 60 → 42
Vision radius of scout sprite: 6m → 4.8m
Base EXP: 145 → 72
To keep the state between the red and blue minion waves steady, elements (the model size of these guys, their routes, and their performance) have been optimized.
Made the most effective use of the assault priority of normal beasts, when they take damage and they are sent to the map, they often strike the unit that has just attacked them and long-range heroes can draw those creatures away. That is adjusted so monsters will prioritize attacking the prey nearby. It will be more reasonable.
Gold for getting the last hit on a minion: 20% → 30%
Optimized the sound and visual effects for the final onslaught
The immune is deleted.
There are three tools that not existing before. They are Anabolic Rage Bow, Rock Shield, and Arctic Orb.
Bow of Slaughter
Crafting: Cleaving Claymore, Bloodied Club, and Gloves
Attack Damage: +90
Life Steal: +10%
Critical Chance: +20%
Active effect: Life Steal is upgraded by 90% for 3 seconds after it is activated
Cooldown: 60 sec
Crafting: Necklace of Vitality, Light Armor, and Gladiator’s Gauntlets
Magic Defense: +150
Unique Active – Rock Shield: 3 seconds after being enabled, acquire a shield adequate to 30% of the damage that the fighter takes within that period of time + 10% of Max HP. The shield will exist for 3 seconds. The damage output is decreased by 70% for 3 seconds.
Cooldown: 75 sec
Crafting: Enchanted Scroll, Spell Tome, and Spell Tome
Ability Power +200
Unique Active – Coagulate: Resist to effects for 1.5 seconds. It is impossible to walk, charge, or cast skills.
Cooldown: 90 sec.
Price: 760 → 690
Price: 790 → 710
Price: 630 → 580
Medallion of Troy
Price: 2220 → 2320
HP: +1100 → +1200
Magic Defense: +180 → +240
Crafting: Spoopy Mask and Ancient Scriptures → Enchanted Scroll and Enchanted Scroll
Ability Power: +200 → +240
Eliminated Unique Passive: Magic Pierce +75
Price: 2000 →2250
Attack Damage: +100 → +90
Unique Passive: Critical Chance +30% → Critical Chance +25%
Unique Passive: Grow critical damage by 50%
Price: 2050 → 2000
Crafting: Tempest Blades and Gloves → Tempest Blades with Gloves and Gloves
Attack Speed: +30% → +35%
Critical Chance: +20% → +25%
Movement Speed: +5% → +7%
[Canceled] Unique Passive – Hurricane: Accrete critical damage by 50%
Unique Passive – Blessing of the Wind: Rise up the resistance by 35 for 2 seconds after a fatal hit
Attack Damage: +90 → +80
Increased Life Steal: +6%
Price before: 1980
Price after: 2020
Attributes: Attack Damage +75
Cooldown Speed +10%
Unique Passive: Armor Pierce +45%
Ameliorated the running animations for a lot of heroes so their running actions will fit their movement speed
Because it is feasible for max to fly off the battleground in some zones, the use of Max in 3v3 and Death Match modes is banned.